Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Anglican Eye?!


THEY'RE BUILDING A FERRIS WHEEL IN OUR SCHOOL! see its still under construction :D

So our principal finally decided to be nice huh? Entertainment helps us to concentrate better in our studies!



i think my tricks don't work anymore. (it DID work on the mint crisp m&m one but this is too obviously obvious) If you haven't guessed by now, its the neck of the crane. what a big bird. (not the yellow one that you see on TV or kidstores)



gohpeixuan got noodles on my file while she _____. oops what did she do? hahaha jkjk xD that's hokkien mee!



A COLONY OF ANTS IN THE MUSIC ROOM (BACK DOOR). I'M NOT KIDDING THIS TIME. THANKS TO MRTOH AND HIS DRINKS LOL. NO LOOK CLOSELY, THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM ON THE GREEN LEDGE. they freak me out.



A truck drove across the big grassfield near pasirris, I couldn't take a picture of it on the field cause there wasn't enough time to delete photos from my memory card. This shows the truck trying to get onto the main road. It went "bump" after the back wheels landed, and the stuff on the truck jumped.



Self explanatory. Not really, they paste this ON THE TOILET DOORS. its been there for awhile already. 23 days :X



people probably think i take the weirdest pictures on earth. Females' blogs are usually donned with photos of themselves with their friends but ahaha, I don't exactly like putting pictures of myself unless i have no choice or there's a special occasion or I look nice (hah, slim chance). The one with me and the cookie was an exception because i loved the cookie too much.

I can always be spotted taking photos of weird things hah, my classmates gave me a o_O face today when I tried getting a shot of the crane HAHA. but whocares, ITS MUCH MORE FUN! :D




Things to do:

1) study
2) finish up blogskin by monday
3) blog about monday
4) sleep
5) rest
6) study
7) sleep
8) sleep
9) study
10) study
11) sleep
12) sing
13) rest
14) sleep
15) sleep
16) sleep
17) study
18) destress
19) stay happy
20) forever

.
.
.
300) bathe. I'm at 300 now :D

No comments: